[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[xmca] Re: [COGDEVSOC] Post Doctoral Position at Ohio State
- To: "eXtended Mind, Culture,Activity" <email@example.com>
- Subject: [xmca] Re: [COGDEVSOC] Post Doctoral Position at Ohio State
- From: mike cole <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 20:10:01 -0700
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:reply-to:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:content-type; bh=N5RtQ486jHaiyy2eM20WKrPcDPEy20Na3rjYzLE/ww8=; b=k+sZSs9d7jdtaMeJB1kLIQjkt2HY0WZHYYLulytwBYzGdPDQ6ukiO/rYpkaAP13iSf B8B547zXCZu3r+O+/O5NNAOegnYq8Vj8/15Hs4BBJhsg0/BHpJuVY5B/m/XDnS0E8KMv p7R0yWWaqu6+cqhwXlDEExIbWMkDsAbdscKP7dT8qAGD42dZPslre8g6QZ6v8b7Lzs03 GlMzH/UPfKM0dwgP4uyaeVGqOm+Z/JLsx89/aBAci0mpNzrMXFYfS+qi1Op5+6KsM9BO vSUAhi+4TTTFqP3ZWs648Uv5ibV3bCEWIKgvLoRX/AGo3kAC8+Ff5osls1Q5KBREbDRd /zeA==
- In-reply-to: <115C9021-36DA-4869-A94D-0CC841C4D4CD@psy.ohio-state.edu>
- List-archive: <http://dss.ucsd.edu/mailman/private/xmca>
- List-help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=help>
- List-id: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <xmca.weber.ucsd.edu>
- List-post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-subscribe: <http://dss.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca>, <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <http://dss.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca>, <mailto:email@example.com?subject=unsubscribe>
- References: <115C9021-36DA-4869-A94D-0CC841C4D4CD@psy.ohio-state.edu>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org, "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <email@example.com>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Sun, Jul 14, 2013 at 4:19 PM, Vladimir Sloutsky <
> Dear Colleagues,
> Please forward this ad to potential candidates.
> Thank you.
> Vladimir Sloutsky
> POSTDOCTORAL POSITION IN INFANT COGNITIVE DEVELOPMENT
> The Cognitive Development Lab at The Ohio State University under the
> direction of Dr. Vladimir Sloutsky is seeking applicants for a
> postdoctoral research associate position. This research uses experimental
> and computational approaches to investigate the role of language in infant
> category learning and the successful candidate will contribute to
> the experimental component of this research. This research is conducted in
> collaboration with Dr. Kim Plunkett of Oxford University, so the posdoc
> will have the opportunity to collaborate with multiple
> faculty members. The postdoc will be expected to be an active part of a
> large lab that has general research interests in the development
> of cognition. The position is for two years with a possibility of
> reappointment for a third year.
> A successful candidate must have a Ph.D. in psychology, cognitive science,
> or related field. A strong research record and previous experience in
> working with infants are desirable. Special consideration will be given to
> candidates who have experience with eye tracking and knowledge of
> programming (especially for data analysis in Matlab and/or stimulus
> presentation in Matlab, E-Prime, Presentation, and/or Experiment Builder).
> Primary responsibilities will include active participation in research and
> collaboration with other members of the lab and the
> research team. Interested applicants should send a CV, research statement,
> representative publications, and names of three recommenders to Priya Patel
> (email@example.com) -- the lab manager at the
> Cognitive Development Lab. Informal inquires may be sent to Vladimir
> Sloutsky (firstname.lastname@example.org). Applications will be received until
> the position is filled. The earliest start date is September 2013.
> To learn more about research in the lab, visit our website:
> Vladimir M. Sloutsky
> Department of Psychology
> 239 Psychology Building
> 1835 Neil Ave.
> The Ohio State University
> Columbus, OH 43210
> Office: (614)-247-4449
> Lab: (614)-688-1235
> Home Page: http://cogdev.osu.edu
> To post to the CDS listserv, send your message to: email@example.com
> (If you belong to the listserv and have not included any large
> attachments, your
> message will be posted without moderation--so be careful!)
> To leave the CDS listserv, send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
> The subject line should read: "unsubscribe cogdevsoc" (no quotes).
> Leave the message body blank.
> For other information about the listserv, including how to update your
> address and how to subscribe, visit http://www.cogdevsoc.org/listserv.php