Re: Fw: [xmca] MIKE AND AN ENTERPRISE TOWARDS UNANIMITY

Haydi,
I want to add my appreciation to your expression of gratitude.
I would like to invite going to the very last page of the Velham thread and
read mike's *final reflections* on double stimulation and coordination.
THIS section is a germ cell.
larry