Re: [xmca] Good source on germ cells and development

I had in mind a darkened room, a football and a flashlight, followed by a month of field work observing the Moon with weekly class discussions and lots of sketching.
Andy

Carol Macdonald wrote:
Andy
When I try to teach my boy of 11 years, I explained it by virtue of something in the garden for the moon, and something at the pharmacy -- about 2km away, for the Sun.He raised his eyebrows with astonishment. OK well, that was an approximation.

Carol