Re: [xmca] whats-the-most-natural-way-to-learn-it-might-surprise-you/

I think we are having a moment here . .

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Smagorinsky <smago@uga.edu>
Sender: xmca-bounces@weber.ucsd.edu
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 18:23:16
To: eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity<xmca@weber.ucsd.edu>
Subject: RE: [xmca] whats-the-most-natural-way-to-learn-it-might-surprise-you/

Thanks Michael, my tie-died t-shirt is at the cleaners, or I'd be wearing it now.

I think it depends on what you're learning. There are things I need to learn but don't know how, so I reach out for help. I don't always want agency in controlling my own learning, just want to learn from someone who knows.