Re: [xmca] Time perception in childhood

ulvi,
The sense of time, like a sense of place are fundamental and basic
understandings.
Do our institutions as memorial ways of instituting a sense of time and
place create crisis when the child moves from one particular way of
instituting time to another situation of development?
Time awareness and memorial forms of instituting time awareness  as central
to identity formationis a fascinating question
larry