Re: [xmca] Is College Moving Online? : The New Yorker

Print journalism is going the same way as university teaching, isn't it? Journalists increasingly being thrown into the position of freelancers, with massive churning of material over the internet making serious journalism very unrewarding and exploitation rife. Mmmm.

Andy

Phil Chappell wrote:
Hi Helena

I'm amidst all of this in one institution in Australia and would welcome the opportunity to read your full report. Many thanks in advance.

Phil Chappell