RE: [xmca] self-regulation

Larry,
Wittgenstein and Dewey seem to be thinking along similar lines to the approach Larryand I have - I have to give it more thought and do some reading.
In regard to the term synergistic - it allows for a synthesis of more than two elements or systems, which is a limitation of Dialectical Psychology (Klaus Riegel'sbook  Dialectical Psychology was still awesome).