[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [xmca] FW: Tony
- To: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [xmca] FW: Tony
- From: mike cole <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 12:24:44 -0700
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:mime-version:reply-to:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:content-type; bh=hTh4pLVPIBc1NcyW43ekbJkpXiHMnydH6aHETYiw6Kk=; b=lfZ5JpHErObhwXA3M/jDlPc45K9BtwOO3BdCIr2F09itTuggFev5Nt8CNrtabfKaHJ GuqJr5cs05CvNwW2GH7T2jO7KfGI9wL8Qzg5NgMQtN3XJxzF7kXFliPo+qYxciWJeHBn 4bB0g/KBHpDXZW4Zh4NGYHEKZBdgXMHbEas6SnnDWc6SCYOZ3+6nAAboWj3M6vWzubdd 8Mnd1wfxjB2TsZurNIuHns/cy3XrQ8O1OM+0w3EubPOgLfeHvFgsFaVkPOyIuLoCeiWa yPuIVrC2YLDt/Zk+3JM3nuqmxjYU1HEVF9aeolf6T6loCOQ2Q/DS+CtzGYmcSI0A3cR0 zBXQ==
- In-reply-to: <1F3A303FB8B8A9429CE2720B7C8D4B7321B6198F@BY2PRD0610MB354.namprd06.prod.outlook.com>
- List-archive: <http://dss.ucsd.edu/mailman/private/xmca>
- List-help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=help>
- List-id: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <xmca.weber.ucsd.edu>
- List-post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-subscribe: <http://dss.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca>, <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <http://dss.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca>, <mailto:email@example.com?subject=unsubscribe>
- References: <1F3A303FB8B8A9429CE2720B7C8D4B73122FDC8F@BY2PRD0610MB354.namprd06.prod.outlook.com> <CAD=WF5CAuVTO9FJ5g4Cw0+y_y2Py6gKa7chW4F4XnEV+WAd_8Q@mail.gmail.com> <1F3A303FB8B8A9429CE2720B7C8D4B7321B6198F@BY2PRD0610MB354.namprd06.prod.outlook.com>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org, "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <email@example.com>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for passing along the encouraging words, David.
On Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 9:27 PM, David H Kirshner <email@example.com> wrote:
> With permission, here is word from Tony Whitson.
> He is able to read and write with assistance, and is making some moves to
> renew his scholarly life.
> From: nancy whitson [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
> Sent: Monday, April 22, 2013 2:44 PM
> To: David H Kirshner
> Subject: Re: Tony
> Hello, David
> It was great to hear from you, and I apologize for my delay in responding.
> Writing as well as speaking have been affected by the stroke, so it's not
> as easy as it used to be. In fact, my sister is helping me write this.
> How I'd love to be able to write fluently and catch up with you on
> everything! For now, I do want to get in touch and ask how you're doing,
> what you're working on, etc. Will you be attending the conference in San
> Francisco? Unfortunately I won't make it there this year but I'm planning
> to get to the Philadlephia conference next year.
> I hope all is well for you and your family, especially your boy, Nathan.
> On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 9:01 AM, David H Kirshner <email@example.com<mailto:
> firstname.lastname@example.org>> wrote:
> Hi Nancy,
> I'm a colleague and co-author of Tony's and I was wondering where he is
> and how he's doing.
> Gail Rys gave me your email address.
> David Kirshner, Professor
> Mathematics Education
> 103 Peabody Hall
> School of Education
> Louisiana State University
> Baton Rouge LA 70803-4728
> Office: (225) 578-2332<tel:%28225%29%20578-2332> Fax: (225)
> xmca mailing list
xmca mailing list