[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[xmca] Fwd: Conference information
- To: Jayne White <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Toia Caulcutt <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org, Lynley Tulloch <email@example.com>, Sonja Arndt <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Carl Mika <email@example.com>, Bridgette Smither <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Ana Marjanovic-Shane <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org, SarahT@waikatotainui.ac.nz, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [xmca] Fwd: Conference information
- From: Courtney White <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 17:15:43 +1200
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <D6150661-00B6-4CE0-8CD5-198FDC1374D7@waikato.ac.nz>
- List-archive: <http://dss.ucsd.edu/mailman/private/xmca>
- List-help: <mailto:email@example.com?subject=help>
- List-id: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <xmca.weber.ucsd.edu>
- List-post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-subscribe: <http://dss.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca>, <mailto:email@example.com?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <http://dss.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca>, <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=unsubscribe>
- References: <D6150661-00B6-4CE0-8CD5-198FDC1374D7@waikato.ac.nz>
- Reply-to: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <email@example.com>
- Resent-date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 10:58:22 -0400
- Resent-from: Ana Marjanovic-Shane <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-message-id: <20130423145844.3FD5910ACE4@weber.ucsd.edu>
- Resent-to: Xmca <email@example.com>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please take a look at this opportunity!
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Courtney White <email@example.com>
Date: 22 April 2013 15:37
Subject: Conference information
I would like to draw your attention to a fantastic conference coming up in January, 2014. I have included a blurb with links to the site and a call for proposals (attached).
Hope to see you there!
CALL FOR PROPOSALS - DUE 1 JUNE, 2013
The Fourth International Interdisciplinary
Conference on Perspectives and Limits of Dialogism in Mikhail Bakhtin
"Dialogue at the Boundaries"
REGISTRATION LIVE NOW
The increased interest in the work of Mikhail Bakhtin and members of the Bakhtin Circle(s), among Western scholars have been particularly evident since the 1980s. Bakhtin's ideas about dialogism have been a source of inspiration for various approaches within different disciplines and across diverse communities.
The University of Waikato (Te Whare Wananga o Waikato), in collaboration with Waikato-Tainui College for Research and Development, is delighted to be hosting a major international conference, 'Perspectives and Limits of Dialogism in Mikhail Bakhtin', commencing Wed 15 (from 5pm) until Friday 17 January, 2014. The conference will be followed by the Dialogic Pedagogy Institute running over Saturday 18 and Sunday 19 January 2014.
Keynote speakers include Professor Craig Brandist (University of Sheffield), Professor Karin Junefelt (University of Stockholm), Professor Eugene Matusov (University of Delaware) and Dr. Carl Mika (University of Waikato).
We invite proposals in the form of papers, posters, and symposia DUE 1 JUNE, 2013. Further information on proposals can be found here: http://mikhailbakhtin4.blogspot.co.nz/p/publications.html.
For further information, including registration, please see http://mikhailbakhtin4.blogspot.co.nz/, or contact Jayne White at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Courtney White / Administrative Assistant / Centre for Global Studies in Education /
Faculty of Education / The University of Waikato
Private Bag 3105 / Hamilton 3240 / New Zealand
ph: (+64) 7 8384466 extn 6149/ Location: Gate 4, TW.1.09
Office Hours: 9-2 Daily
xmca mailing list