Re: [xmca] Pivot or Carrier in play?

The interesting thing is that actually the meaning of a "horse" is not "detached" from the actual concept of the horse!
Rather it is used without the horse being present! The horse is still imagined!

But the "stick" can be anything: a stick, a broom, a chair (as in a Serbian children' song), a carpet, a small (or bigger) block. It can even be totally absent -- just present in the movements of the child.

What do you think?

Ana
Ana Marjanovic-Shane
Deputy Editor-in-Chief, Dialogic Pedagogy Journal
Associate Professor of Education
Chestnut Hill College
Emails: anamshane@gmail.com
		shaneam@chc.edu