Re: [xmca] Operations

Where do you see this, Mike, the wobbliness of "acivity" and "operation"?
Remember that for ANL, "activity" is inclusive of all units of activity, molar, meso and micro. So he will be talking about "activity" long before creatures get to participate in "activities."

Andy

mike cole wrote:
That is a fascinating text, Andy. but both the terms activity and operation appear to wobble in their usages/meaning over the course of the text. Its a really interesting question. In in beginning was the dead as an underlying assumption that carries a lot with it!
mike