From: xmca-bounces@weber.ucsd.edu [mailto:xmca-bounces@weber.ucsd.edu] On Behalf Of Ron Lubensky
Sent: Tuesday, April 02, 2013 10:04 PM
To: eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity
Subject: Re: [xmca] Project

I am going to wade warily into this discussion. I think asking for a
*definition* for project is fraught in itself, because it demands ontological decomposition or deconstruction, which we resist in a dialectic analysis and an immanent critique. Andy has stated in many places that a project is "an activity". A particular activity. With an emergent concept of itself arrived through socio-cultural development and collaboration. I don't need much more to understand it.

--
Ron Lubensky
www.deliberations.com.au <http://www.deliberations.com.au/>

Please support my 200km bicycle Ride to Conquer Cancer <http://ml13.conquercancer.org.au/goto/support-ron-lubensky>(r) with a donation to the Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre in Melbourne.