Re: [xmca] Polls are closed: Manfred Holodynsk's article is choice

I was very happy to read this.  In the phrase "people find
themselves..experience...identify...commence to struggle... discover" is
the space where teaching and learning happens.

Thanks, Brecht.

What areyou doing in Egypt?

Helena Worthen