Re: [xmca] Polls are closed: Manfred Holodynsk's article is choice

Haydi,
I will not engage with the body of your text. Haydi, it is a clear
articulation and answer to Martin's question. One brief comment on your
statement at the end:
"we have had our exegesis of texts and now we are in the CON-text of ACTION.

*philosophical* hermeneutics is NOT exegesis AS methodology. It can be
understood AS *question and answer* philosophy.
>From this way of orienting (form of life) you can see questions and answers
as intimately engaged with the ideal as CONCRETE and to be counted on for
COGNITION.

I will pause and wait for *answers* to your question from Martin and others.
I also hope Rauno's paper will be posted for further *answers*
Larry