RE: [xmca] Developmental position at the University of Edinburgh

David,

Your comment is right on the money! We develop and understand ourselves
through others. So, the real tragedy with autism is NOT that a child on ASD
doesn't understand others, but that, in turn, she doesn't understand
herself.

Michael

Dr. Michael G. Levykh, Ph.D.

Therapist, Affective Speech Remediation