Re: [xmca] Developmental position at the University of Edinburgh

On 23 March 2013 17:54, Martin Packer <packer@duq.edu> wrote:

> Plus I'd want to know what happens to the funding for this position if
> Scotland votes for independence.
>
> Martin
>
> p.s. odd that kilts were invented in such a climate! That's hardy!

That's just general celtic disposition, if you ask me.  I spent a good year
there and every day was sunny.

The wind (breeze) helps to bring a bit of sun to the cloudiest of days.
Edinburgh is actually a warm spot for Scotland.  Like most things it is
quite relative.  If you go diving in the Scottish lochs then auld reekie's
weather is pretty mild.

Huw