Re: [xmca] Developmental position at the University of Edinburgh

Elizabeth, having entered (albeit unintentionally) into the xmca discussion, you *have * to explain this: SociAbility!  :)

By the way, I'd second Huw's comments: Edinburgh's a great place. Though the weather gets a bit chilly. What does your husband say?

Martin