Re: [xmca] Developmental position at the University of Edinburgh

On 23 March 2013 12:45, Elizabeth Hadley Nickrenz <nickrenz@uchicago.edu>wrote:

> Edinburgh y/n?

y!  It's a great place, but not for the weather shy.

"High-flying"  sounds like a complete put-off though.  It reads "has no
values of their own and will stand on other people in order to try to look
good".   I suggest they send the person who wrote it to do city finance.

Huw