Re: [xmca] VS: Fakhrutdinova & perezhivanie

Hi rauno
I would appreciate this article.

On this theme do others see a shift from *looking and listening*  to
*seeing and hearing*.
I sense that Heidegger was exploring looking and listening AS *care*.
Going to meet the world *as given* with care.

However the emphasis was on concealment, suspicion, unheimlich and a search
to return home. Gadamer, working in the same tradition already feels we are
home and our home is dialogue.

This tradition questions the cognitive (Kant) turn but there is room for
different character formations of *care*

Care as what matters. Care as anticipation.
For gadamer what matters is *participation/play*.

The criticism of gadamer is the focus on tradition as conservative.
Critical theory as a hermeneutics of suspicion attempts to see through
tradition. Gadamer would answer it is from tradition that we see tradition.

Rauno, this is why I would like to read this article. Looking and seeing,
anticipation and presence, sedimentation and spontaneity, swirling swirling
as experience.

Larry