Re: [xmca] Perezhivanie and Dewey's concept of experience

Hi Armando--

Is there text in English that you could point us to? It would not be at all
surprising if
Rubinshtein had similar formulations (vivencia not withstanding!).

Part of the problem might be that Brushlinsky was a less effective advocate
of his hero than Luria of his, so we have less to go by.

Perhaps our Russian colleagues can enlighten us.

mike