Re: [xmca] Perezhivanie and Dewey's concept of experience

Hi Armando-- What Rubenshtein text would you suggest as a starting point
for his undestanding of perezhivanie? Did he use the term. Certainly, the
subective point of view/positition was important to Rubenshtein, but where
did he discuss perezhivanie.

Lets read it so we can answer your question!

?

mike