Re: [xmca] Perezhivanie and Dewey's concept of experience

A barrel, as used in this context, usually refers to a wooden or
metal tube/container that is "solid." It is unchanging over significant
periods of a human life span.

Zaporozhets reminds us, somewhere, that as we are groping the environment
with bodies, the environment is groping us. And gien the "ing" in groping,
its not a noun, its a process occurring over
time.

Perhaps that is not useful. I have temporality on the brain, so to speak.

mike