Re: [xmca] Which influence does Vygotskji on the today's science in Russia?

An interesting cliam about your question #2 is to be found here, Ivo. Of
course, 1978 seems like
it was a long time ago, still cold war times, but perhaps relevant.
mike

http://www.nybooks.com/articles/archives/1978/sep/28/the-mozart-of-psychology/?pagination=false