Re: [xmca] Perezhivanie and Dewey's concept of experience

Mike,

On page 12 of the  article on Dewey's notionotion of experience the theme
of experience AS
"life overcomes and transforms factors of opposition to achieve higher
significance. Harmony and equilibrium are the resullts not of mechanical
processes but of RHYTHMIC resolution of tension.  The rhythmic ALTERNATION
within the live creature BETWEEN unity and disunity becomes CONSCIOUS in
humans.  Emotion signifies BREAKS in experience which are then resolved
through reflective action"

I thought this may be a way in to *start* the conversational dialogue  with
perezhivanie.

Larry