Re: [xmca] Perezhivanie and Dewey's concept of experience

Michael, Mike:
One more fragment on the  definition of sentipensante:

Sentipensante pedagogy offers a transformative vision of education that
emphasizes the harmonic, complementary relationship between the sentir of
intuition and the pensar of intellect and scholarship; between teaching and
learning; between formal knowledge and wisdom; and between Western and
non-Western ways of knowing.

Seems to have some family resemblance to this theme of experience
Larry