Re: [xmca] leading activity related question

Sounds right, Huw.
structure/system....... Gotta read that book  behind me by that title by
Wilden. I keep reading IN in it, coming away interested and perplexed, and
returning from time to time. Guess its time
to look again.

I need to go back and read the 1984 paper to see why structure is there
instead of system. But I believe in part, in so far as it is
consistently true, it is because we were really working at creating
activity "structures" with a kind of morphologically structured, particular
kind, of system. One, for example, that would allow
us to glimpse kids' special areas of strength and weakness in seeking to
read for meaning (or whatever we were working on)
that could provide a medium for change in a manner we could
trace.