Re: [xmca] leading activity related question

Hmmm, Bill. I need to go back and re-read the papers to see if our use of
structure rather than system is anything more than loose talk. I will also
cc Jay to alert him to the question.

There are A LOT of entries at xmca under "leading activity." Here is an
example where making more systematic use of what has been gathered earlier
in systematic fashion would be useful. (working on it...).

mike