Re: [xmca] VS: Coding Logical Sophistication in Dialogic Pedagogy

So the core of your project could be characterized as a an exploration of
the conditions that promote social or collective, intelligence, David? I am
thinking Dewey here. Or do I have it wrong?

The virtual realist/hypercontextualist antimony sure invites interesting
metaphors for how to characterize the process of superceding them. I am not
so sure about stradling as a metaphor for the requisite process of
unification rather than weaving.

signed
A hyper non-virtual contextual realist.
:-)