[xmca] VS: Coding Logical Sophistication in Dialogic Pedagogy

Hello,

Phenomenography has been used with this kind of data but in the purpose of finding logical sophistication of arguments but to describe the variation of the ways of understandings (a.k.a. outcome space). The founder of phenomenography Ference Marton himself has done this kind of research.

Rauno Huttunen

Lähettäjä: xmca-bounces@weber.ucsd.edu [xmca-bounces@weber.ucsd.edu] käyttäjän David H Kirshner [dkirsh@lsu.edu] puolesta
Lähetetty: 20. tammikuuta 2013 15:00
Vastaanottaja: lchcmike@gmail.com; eXtended Mind, Culture,      Activity
Cc: Indira V Chillara
Aihe: [xmca] Coding Logical Sophistication in Dialogic Pedagogy

Speaking of dialogic pedagogy--congratulations, Eugene!--a student of mine has taught a geometry class with a view to observing effects on the logical sophistication of students' argumentation.
She's transcribed the data of classroom discussions, and is now trying to find a coding scheme for analyzing the logical sophistication of arguments.
Does anyone have any leads on this?
Thanks.
David