 From: Wagner Luiz Schmit <wagner.schmit@gmail.com>
To: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <xmca@weber.ucsd.edu>
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2013 9:26:52 AM
Subject: [xmca] Activity concept

Greetings and Happy New Year to all!!!

I may be doing a silly questions and probably someone already answered
about this, but I searched the web for something more concise and
could not find (yet):

What are the differences on the concept of Activity between Vygotsky,
Leontiev and Ilyenkov?

I will tackle some Leontiev and Ilyenkov texts from the Marxists.org
archives and I am also reading the text "Criticisms of Vygotsky’s
concept of Activity" by Andy Blunden. But I wanted to have a "large
picture view" or at least some positioning to do not get lost in my
readings.

Thank you.

Wagner Luiz Schmit