Re: [xmca] Activity concept

Hello Wagner,

The following review that addresses the views of Vygotsky and Leont'ev may
be helpful.  Best, ag

Göncü, A., & Gauvain, M. (2011). Sociocultural Approaches to
Educational Psychology: Theory, Research, and Application.  In K. Harris,
J. Brophy., G. Sinatra, & J. Sweller (Eds.).  APA Educational Psychology
Handbook: Contributions to Education. Vol.1.

On Thu, January 10, 2013 8:26 am, Wagner Luiz Schmit wrote:
> Greetings and Happy New Year to all!!!
>
> I may be doing a silly questions and probably someone already answered
> about this, but I searched the web for something more concise and
> could not find (yet):
>
> What are the differences on the concept of Activity between Vygotsky,
> Leontiev and Ilyenkov?
>
> I will tackle some Leontiev and Ilyenkov texts from the Marxists.org
> archives and I am also reading the text "Criticisms of Vygotsky?s
> concept of Activity" by Andy Blunden. But I wanted to have a "large
> picture view" or at least some positioning to do not get lost in my
> readings.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Wagner Luiz Schmit

Artin Goncu, Ph.D