Re: [xmca] Fwd: "The Tip of the Hippocampus"(!)

Dear all
to add to this discussion: attached is a paper* *
*Harris, L. 1985. Teaching the right brain: Historical perspective on a
contemporary educational fad. In C.T. Best (Ed.), Hemispheric function and
collaboration in the child. Orlando: Academic Press.*
so the problem of misusing neuro- research data is not new. I like this
paper and use it since then in neuropsychology course, which I am teaching
now for educators.
BTW L.Harris visited Luria in 1975.
Bella Kotik-Friedgut

Sincerely yours Bella Kotik-Friedgut