[xmca] Announcement about Bakhtin Conference in India in August 2013

Hello,
I am a member of XMCA. I have a request to make of you. Could you kindly post the attached Call for Papers for an All India Bakhtin Conference to be held in August 2013.
Also I had filled all the information about my book - DIALOGICS OF SELF, THE MAHABHARATA AND CULTURE: The History of Understanding and Understanding of History
But I am afraid it is yet to be posted. Could you tell me if you received it? Thank you,Lakshmi.
Dr. Lakshmi BandlamudiProfessor of PsychologyCUNY.