Re: [xmca] PsyAnima Complete Vygotsky

It appears that you are lacking any support from the united states,
England, or Australia, Anton. Is that correct?

If so, what sort of participation, support, and attention are you seeking?

The text of a Luria text on monism and psychoanalysis that appears in the
Kornilov volume is available from a translation in Soviet Psychology, I
believe. It probably is not a translation up to your standards, but some
might find it useful.

Good luck with your ambitious project.
mike