[xmca] FW: NCTE?

Sent by a friend whose life narrative includes being born a male in a female’s body. It’s quite a poignant and difficult story, if you’ve got 8 minutes of time to watch. p
Are you making the annual pilgrimage to NCTE- I assume you are! I wanted to personally invite you to a very emotional keynote that I am giving--- here is the video that will open my talk. It's Sunday 11:30-12:45pm, MGM Hotel, Studio Room 4, Grand Arena, Main Floor by Grand Garden Arena...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XNSUFecaUI&list=FL_xC4Sypvxa-nU9KIU4Y7Bg&feature=mh_lolz

This talk will be a first of its kind-- I have no doubt-- watch the video and you'll know why!

Hope you can come!

sj Miller, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Urban Teacher Education/Secondary English and Language Arts
UMKC School of Education - Learn here.  Serve anywhere.<http://education.umkc.edu/Webpages/Home>
320 Education Building | 5100 Rockhill Road | Kansas City, Missouri  64110-2499
816-235-2467 | Fax 816-235-6511
sjmiller@umkc.edu<mailto:sjmiller@umkc.edu>
sjmiller.info

Be the change you want to see in the world.
-Gandhi