From: xmca-bounces@weber.ucsd.edu on behalf of Andy Blunden
Sent: Sat 11/10/2012 2:02 PM
To: eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity
Subject: Re: [xmca] ISCAR Newsletter?

To read productively, Nektarios, I think it is always necessary to read
purposively, that is, especially, to seek for the answers to specific
questions (or betters ways of framing the question!). Sometimes what you
are reading is not at the appropriate degree of generality to give
answers recognisable to your questions, and that is a problem in itself.
But always proceed like Sherlock Holmes, looking for clues.

Andy