[xmca] Fwd: XIXth Annual Sociocultural Theory and Second Language Learning - Gathering Oct. 18-20, 2012

Just in case anyone is passing through the Salt Lake City/Provo area this
week, I've attached the final schedule, with abstracts, for the SCT and SLL
gathering.

-greg

Dear All:

 The XIXth Annual Sociocultural Theory and Second Language Learning Group
(James Lantolf, founder) is  being hosted by the Department of Teacher
Education and Department of Linguistics and English Language at BYU.

 You are welcome to visit any session and to forward this information to
colleagues.

 See attachment and website:
http://education.byu.edu/ted/sct-gathering-2012/index.html

 We will also have some small data analysis (videos focusing on gesture)
training sessions Monday and Tuesday, Oct. 15 & 16 by Steve McCafferty.

 Evening talks are Oct. 18 & 19 at the McKay School of Education by Paul
Thibault & Gordon Wells

 Abstracts & Schedule for the main group sessions may also be accessed at:
http://education.byu.edu/ted/sct/?page_id=20       (use Click Here button
on the page)

Thank you,

 Alessandro (Alex) Rosborough