[xmca] Urgent Help...Lina Kostarova - Unkovska

Hello
        How are you? i traveled to the imperial college gallery
 section,Andres Borrego AV Malaga Spain) and unfortunately for me the
hotel i lodged got razed by fire.all my
valuables including cash,cell
 phones and my traveling documents were destroyed during the inferno but
 luckily for me i still have my passport with me.i have contacted the
police but they are not responding to the matter effectively they only
asked me to write a statement about the incident and referred me to the
embassy in Madrid

Please i really need your assistance for me to
go to the embassy and also to the airline office so i can start
processing a new flight ticket.i am also having problems settling
outstanding hotel bills and the hotel management are not helping matters
 at all please let me know if you can help me out, Thanks

Waiting for your mail

Ne propustajte da ja otvorite nasata nova facebook strana:              "Pod linijata - deca von sistemot" http://www.facebook.com/pages/82/188372904539315
Lina Kostarova-Unkovska, Director
PI for HBSC Study - Macedonia
Center for Psychosocial and Crisis Action
Bul. Partizanski Odredi, 23/1-3
Skopje, R.Macedonia
tel/fax> +389 2 3289 238
www.cpca.org.mk