[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [xmca] Public Access to a previous MCA article
- To: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [xmca] Public Access to a previous MCA article
- From: mike cole <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2012 16:35:06 -0700
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:reply-to:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:content-type; bh=aLphyR7prGJl/jDZwRCdbd+5cbeaYXJdNbOZZ5JwRv4=; b=I9XSZRDGBeO1K7aq8XPNItZ+CPZJaizYV4j6fSrxo1xZzbS4VkYUKeE0Myiwoa4oaf svJjmTycoAyRDHikgm5y7U2+bsOOqMDlEKUhmLWya+y1/wyHZO5YIWrkGg808Xaw1zd9 ceb5RSc0oa9KTezKztN0WzmMUf9X3sMAMFzjVEFQCNKfR01ZOIOR7A3RZoaIGxptAmiD yZN7kZRAGtVAYzDUevUOdeQg4LLqCUyvpFlp7e9sULAgw5Tzl+njyAl6WxU4HbPH2Knf cq8Aazor9twPLiO4Djv0D4M1fGxP+n8+CiEWfolIS3mUd45Qvv/h8Wu6u25IG+5NB9IF JO/g==
- In-reply-to: <CAGaCnpxA7zGzkDoZPdwb4oT527qt5Y-E1MzHKR1nMHt+pThRJQ@mail.gmail.com>
- List-archive: <http://dss.ucsd.edu/mailman/private/xmca>
- List-help: <mailto:email@example.com?subject=help>
- List-id: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <xmca.weber.ucsd.edu>
- List-post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-subscribe: <http://dss.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca>, <mailto:email@example.com?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <http://dss.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca>, <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=unsubscribe>
- References: <CAGaCnpxA7zGzkDoZPdwb4oT527qt5Y-E1MzHKR1nMHt+pThRJQ@mail.gmail.com>
- Reply-to: email@example.com, "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: email@example.com
Sounds like fair use to me, Larry.
Your comment reminds me that there are probably several interesting
collections of articles on different themes/threads of MCA discussion.
In the olden days we would have put them in a new cover and sold them in
print. Seems like given our business model, we might have people
propose sets they think are interesting and list them together on the xmca
web page. Such a collection around Bakhtin would be very interesting given
people's complex characterizations of his ideas when he comes into our
discussions. Could make great material for a seminar.
On Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 4:01 PM, Larry Purss <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I would like to know the policy for accessing a copy of an article from the
> MCA archives.
> The article is,
> *Self and Other in Bakhtin's Early Philosophical Essays: Prelude to a
> Theory of Consciousness by Deborah Hicks. [MCA 7:3, 227-142]
> This article is contrasting early Bakhtin with his later writings. In
> particular the earlier notions of *answerability* and later extensions of
> this concept into cultural/historical *accentuation*.
> At the time XMCA had an extended conversation [which I have pasted into a
> word document that is 30 pages]. Jay Lemke in particular elaborated on
> Deborah Hicks project.
> I would like to share this article with others in my school district if
> xmca mailing list
xmca mailing list