Re: [xmca] Public Access to a previous MCA article

Sounds like fair use to me, Larry.

Your comment reminds me that there are probably several interesting
collections of articles on different themes/threads of MCA discussion.
In the olden days we would have put them in a new cover and sold them in
print. Seems like given our business model, we might have people
propose sets they think are interesting and list them together on the xmca
web page. Such a collection around Bakhtin would be very interesting given
people's complex characterizations of his ideas when he comes into our
discussions. Could make great material for a seminar.

mike