Re: [xmca] Child Development in Film and Literature: Help!

Check out young Australian film maker Genevieve Bailey and her new release" I am Eleven"

 www.iameleven.com

A suggestion worth investigating....

In the film, Gen interviews a number of 11 years old around the world and ties it into the moments in her life remembering what it was like when she was 11. It has had good reviews in Australia.

Cheers
Avis