Re: [xmca] Child Development in Film and Literature: Help!

and one more riotous piece with lots to say about development (starting
with conception!!):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Life_and_Opinions_of_Tristram_Shandy,_Gentleman

-greg

On Tue, Sep 18, 2012 at 2:01 PM, Shirley Franklin
<s.franklin@dsl.pipex.com>wrote:

> What a fantastic list. Is someone going to collate all this?
> Shirley
>
> On 18 Sep 2012, at 20:32, Rod Parker-Rees wrote:
>
>  Henry James, The turn of the screw - filmed as 'The Innocents'
>>
>> Rod

Gregory A. Thompson, Ph.D.
833 Spencer W. Kimball Tower
Department of Anthropology