From: xmca-bounces@weber.ucsd.edu [mailto:xmca-bounces@weber.ucsd.edu] On Behalf Of mike cole
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2012 10:19 AM
To: eXtended Mind, Culture,Activity
Subject: [xmca] Child Development in Film and Literature: Help!

I am thinking of teaching a course on the way the process of child development is represented in film and literature. Mostly I am aimed at fiction, but classic studies such as "7 up" would count, I guess, but the focus is on fiction. Just not lecture on the topic.

Frankenstein is on my list.
400 Blows
South Park TV program
The Simpsons...