Re: [xmca] Child Development in Film and Literature: Help!

To Kill a Mocking Bird - for teh way kids are used sometimes in that genre of movie as kind of witnesses rather than actors.
Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn for the opposite.

mike cole wrote:
I am thinking of teaching a course on the way the process of child
development
is represented in film and literature. Mostly I am aimed at fiction, but
classic studies
such as "7 up" would count, I guess, but the focus is on fiction. Just not
lecture on the topic.

Frankenstein is on my list.
400 Blows
South Park TV program