Re: [xmca] Child Development in Film and Literature: Help!

I guess H. Potter would be a big one, not that I'm commending it in
anyway...

Which brings Dickens to mind.  On one occasion I was visiting a pub that
Dickens frequented, I overheard a group of middle age women commenting how
Potteresque the pub was.

Huw