Re: Re: [xmca] In-betweenly (Duet in Counterpoint)

David
Thanks for this thoughtful and reflective reply and expansion of my
question.
I will re-read this response and then put it away and re-read it again when
I've deepened my understanding of the distinctions you are indicating.
There is much to ponder in these distinctions.

Very much appreciated.

Larry