Re: [xmca] The Frail Chain

Well it turns out that my prior message is relevant to this one from David.
David - Kind of you to remind us that rust we must and thanks very much for
the Hazlitt.

I really do not like the notion of Romantic Science  as you characterize
it. Theme for a longer discussion.
And thanks for that too!!
mike