Re: [xmca] Princeton University's obituary for George A. Miller

Miller himself wrote about the cultural/interactional process through which
the number 7 came to be interpreted as it was.

Why did Binet disapprove of "simulation"? Did he mean by it what Leontiev
meant by it?

I did not follow the LSV-James paragraph. Miller was a great admirer of
James, one of the few among leading psychologists who had bothered to read
him seriously. If there is a not-too-time consuming way to draw the idea
out, it would be most appreciated.

Great explication of the Zipf phenomenon.

Thanks David,
mike