Re: [xmca] Please chop the email's tail

That's not always practical from the sender's end.  However, mail-servers
can often be configured to strip out such tail ends/disclaimers, typically
with a marker like "--long signature"  (Bruce, cc'd).

Though if I was going to pick a starting point for improving the media, I'd
think much bigger.

Huw