[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [xmca] Lewin, LSV, ARL (PsyAnima, Dubna Journal of Psychology: Call for papers)
- To: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>, Activity eXtended Mind Culture <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [xmca] Lewin, LSV, ARL (PsyAnima, Dubna Journal of Psychology: Call for papers)
- From: Anton Yasnitsky <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 18:13:20 -0700 (PDT)
- Cc: Alexey Kuznetsov <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Ющенкова Дарья <email@example.com>, Мещеряков Борис Гурьевич <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1340586800; bh=LCGW5ZfN/e8yvqa79cKAabSh5L81ZDBNfWk6g+gSDKY=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=m6Vjgxi3OJk1SLEpmvh7ztBdnSJDEnmbjrb/+zb0HOsJwCpLG8v4sZP49Ym9Bc3q5qHxAUYVRkp6uwJUcypYJOzvj7+17WURVZHyxXAMURY4eRwZOZpFwUA6/9OzPrmJ3erh+TSm3Y4nKXFxZucQdyVZKZhcneptliRiYvAo9Vc=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=YwB8biu5snYxohuW7QDE6iozxqBIM2KfEJNkRNUwK7XhwXqKWQP6XpklEMcqjcn+vOy2AZrz/5FIXiTN4fH6FiAlkcQM+SnowA1TCZFlnrlxYIuDeyqaRksp9HeWky/shRpiMsO5GdSGm06IJTfCO3G3NXKLNNH2uQJZhbol89k=;
- In-reply-to: <CAHCnM0CWF6MMkucHYoEN6p0OFQ2HVTWOmOA5fvBgomd1E2GucQ@mail.gmail.com>
- List-archive: <http://dss.ucsd.edu/mailman/private/xmca>
- List-help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=help>
- List-id: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <xmca.weber.ucsd.edu>
- List-post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-subscribe: <http://dss.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca>, <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <http://dss.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca>, <mailto:email@example.com?subject=unsubscribe>
- References: <CAHCnM0B1VMCc-SEFDt1Z6RFkn2Q1hEKDF4x3JG5btxVaK-aZuA@mail.gmail.com> <1340409164.67225.YahooMailNeo@web30804.mail.mud.yahoo.com> <CAHCnM0CWF6MMkucHYoEN6p0OFQ2HVTWOmOA5fvBgomd1E2GucQ@mail.gmail.com>
- Reply-to: Anton Yasnitsky <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <email@example.com>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks, Mike! I also think that this is a really good journal issue, and, furthermore, consider it as a new Psychologische Forschung of our time.
A link definitely would not hurt; here it is, again: http://www.psyanima.ru/journal/2011/4/index.php
Anyway, just remember the name -- PsyAnima, Dubna Journal of Psychology: a relatively new journal, where utterly experimental and
absolutely groundbreaking materials will keep coming out!
By the way, to whom it may concern:
Consider this as a call for papers on a wide range of topics on unknown Vygotsky (history, theory,
textology, methodology), transnational science, and integrative, holistic Cultural-Historical Gestalt-Psychology.
NB: Multilingual publications are supported and most enthusiastically encouraged!
From: mike cole <email@example.com>
To: Anton Yasnitsky <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sent: Sunday, June 24, 2012 8:47:28 PM
Subject: Re: [xmca] Lewin, LSV, ARL
The set of articles that you, David, Bella...... have been putting together is really impressive, Anton. We should have that link
somewhere on xmca web page.
On Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 4:52 PM, Anton Yasnitsky <email@example.com> wrote:
>Journal of Russian and East European Psychology, vol. 45, no. 2,
>March–April 2007, pp. 11–60.
>© 2007 M.E. Sharpe, Inc. All rights reserved.
>ISSN 1061–0405/2007 $9.50 + 0.00.
>In Memory of L.S. Vygotsky
>L.S. Vygotsky: Letters to Students
>To A.R. Luria
>Moscow, June 12, 1931
>... The fruitlessness of what I do greatly
>distresses me. My scientific thinking is going off into the realm of fantasy,
>and I cannot think things through in a realistic way to the end. Nothing
>is going right: I am doing the wrong things, writing the wrong
>saying the wrong things. A fundamental reorganization is called for—and
>this time I am going to carry it out. I received a book on Aristotle’s and
>Galileo’s thinking in psychology from Lewin. He has an amazing mind...
>To R.E. Levina
>June 16, 31
>...The last meeting of the laboratory and tomorrow’s meeting
>are devoted to a discussion with Zeigarnik on studies at the University
>of Berlin. I received Lewin’s new book on the methodological problem
>of psychology. Everything I see tells me that something great is happening
>in (world) psychology before our very eyes. To fail to sense this or
>to belittle the importance of what is going on in these passionate, tragic
>attempts to find the pathway to the study of the mind, which lie at the
>heart of the crisis (e.g., to simply speak of confusion in psychology, to
>say that it is not a science, etc.) is to take a Philistine view of things and
the history of human thought...
><END of QUOTE>
>Pages are available upon request. Many more Lewin references in letters and in written works.
>The grand study on the history of Cultural-Historical Gestalt-Psychology, aka CHGP will be published shortly, somewhere here:
> From: mike cole <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>To: "eXtended Mind, Culture,Activity" <email@example.com>
>Sent: Friday, June 22, 2012 6:32:53 PM
>Subject: [xmca] Lewin, LSV, ARL
>Seems like differentiation of subject lines would help here.
>Re Lewin and the Russians:
>There is a good deal about Lewin in the *Nature of Human Conflicts*,
>focused on "quasi-needs" and related matters.
>(I will probably learn eventually that this book was really written by
>Trotsky on a midnight ride through Kazan, but at
>present I believe it was written by Luria. A Russian version based upon his
>hand written manuscript was published
>a few years ago in Russian and the English translation has some howlers in
>it for those who enjoy such matters.
>It appeared in English in 1932. It was almost certainly shopped
>around during 1929 visit by ARL to New Haven Intl. Congress of
>So, assuming that LSV and ARL knew each
other, probably LSV knew about
>Lewin's ideas before 1932.
>xmca mailing list
xmca mailing list