RE: [xmca] Eric Trist and Sylvia Scribner

Thanks Peter!

Michael

________________________________

From: xmca-bounces@weber.ucsd.edu on behalf of Peter Feigenbaum
Sent: Mon 6/18/2012 10:23 AM
To: eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity
Cc: xmca-bounces@weber.ucsd.edu
Subject: Re: [xmca] Eric Trist and Sylvia Scribner

Michael--

Personally, I have no idea if Sylvia ever communicated or worked with Eric Trist, but I know who would know:  her dear friend, Ethel Tobach. Ethel took on the role of collecting Sylvia's work after her death. I don't have Ethel's email address (despite her many long-standing affiliations with CUNY, the American Museum of Natural History, the American Academy of Sciences, etc.), but there must be someone else on this list who knows Ethel and can supply it.

Peter

Peter Feigenbaum, Ph.D.
Associate Director of Institutional Research
Fordham University
Thebaud Hall-202
Bronx, NY 10458

Phone: (718) 817-2243